Stand Tall with Slump-Free Structure.
A little of the right information goes a long way. For instance, have you ever wondered why people always slump forward more and more as they age? The answer is a simple set of facts. And, far too few people are applying these facts to help others. At Align Wellness, we use these facts daily on people into their 90s.
Fact One: Bones in everyone’s spine (from the base of the neck to the pelvis) often get pushed or pulled forward and no one’s body has the muscles to pull them back where they belong. The muscles simply don’t exist to do this. Bones in other places also get pushed or pulled in directions that the body cannot self-correct.
Fact Two: When one bone goes forward, the bones above it also go forward and the weigh pulls us down.
Fact Three: Bones being out of position like this lead to the covering of the spinal cord (the meninges) getting stuck to the inside of the spine which further locks bones into this bad position.
Fact Four: The more this happens, the longer it lasts and the worse your diet; the faster and worse your spine and health deterioration becomes!
Fact Five: At Align Wellness we can help slow down and even revere this trend so you and your loved ones can feel and function much better.
Take Control with You-Specific Conditioning.
Let me ask you a question. If you were to ask any personal trainer “worth their weight” how many times per week you SHOULD work out in order to get stronger what do you think their answer would be?
I’ll give you a hint. Their answer will most likely be somewhere between “at least three times per week” and “at least three times per week.”
Sadly, it just plain isn’t true that you need to work out that frequently to get stronger. It is true that you might get stronger and it is also true that you might not get stronger on this plan. It is also true that doing strength training three times per week is most likely significantly slowing down your results.
The three-times-per-week recommendation is missing a lot of information that is unique to you. Information that is found in questions like:
- What do you eat?
- How much do you sleep each night?
- How physically active is your work?
- How much non-strength building exercise do you do (like cardio)?
- How intense are your workout efforts?
- How much emotional stress do you have in your life?
- What is your recovery rate?
- What range-of-motion are you using in your workouts?
If you learn to work out as we teach at Align Wellness, you can see how readily testable this information is and how you can tailor your program to you, specifically.
Be Smart, Sustain Your Way to Gains.
Perhaps the most important Be Smart choice a person can make is to eat to live and not live to eat. Intellectually we all know this. Emotionally, however, following through with this can be a bit tougher for some.
Fortunately, there is help at Align Wellness. For people who struggle with poor food choices and need to lose weight, we offer the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program. This weekly weigh-in, weekly coaching, partial meal replacement program makes weight loss simple. Because this program has a gradual phase-off, you can LEARN how to NOT FIND the weight you let go.
Optimal nutrition goes beyond weight loss. Replacing long missing nutrients through new recipes, new menus and supplementation are key to lifelong health and can even make food fun! Working with Align Wellness you will readily understand good nutrition as we help you forge a new you through new food.
In Office and public workshops:
- Be Your Own Health Coach
- Mindful of Health
- Overcoming Plantar Fasciitis
- Weight Loss 101: Predictable and Repeatable Solutions
Structure: Relief and Correction of physical problems including (and not limited to):
- New and Chronic Injuries
- Posture and Scoliosis Issues
- Plantar Fasciitis, Hip and Knee Pain
- Auto and Work Injuries
- Stomach and Digestion Issues
- Foggy Headedness (not feeling clear and alert)
- Sports injuries
- Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s and many more.
Condition (fitness) Assessment and Training:
- Optimal workout and running technique training
- You-specific Training programs: Strength and/or Cardio
- Condition Coaching: Ongoing support for optimal results
Sustain: Weight Loss Programs and Optimal Nutrition Coaching:
- Sustain Health Coaching
- Food Choice Assessment
- Supplements to rebuild your body’s mineral reserves
- Whole food supplements to increase your nutritional variety and quantity
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program:
- Fat Loss with Muscle Retention
- Weekly Weight Loss Coaching
- Post-Diet Weight Maintenance
Dr. Farrell, DC is one of a select group of Certified Advanced Bio-Structural Correction Instructors worldwide.